The hidden half of domestic violence
How to have eternal life
satan's SEVEN DOOR WAYS
Now playing: Power In The Blood
There are 7 doorways that satan uses to access our lives and gives him "legal rights" to torment us. Ps 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
1) Generational curses Click here to go to the teaching and prayer.
2) Unforgivness 2 Cor 2.10-11 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. Matt.18.34,35 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
3) Willful sin Matt.18.34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. James 1.14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 2 Peter 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein and overcome, the last state is become worse with them than the first. Hebrews 6:7-8 For a land, drinking in the frequent rain and producing good plants for those for whom it is worked, has a blessing from God: But if it sends up thorns and evil plants, it is of no use and is ready to be cursed; its only end is to be burned. 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim.
4) Witchcraft/occult Micah 5:12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thy hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: Deuteronomy 18:10 Let there not be seen among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter go through the fire, or anyone using secret arts, or a maker of strange sounds, or a reader of signs, or any wonder-worker, 11 Or anyone using secret force on people, or putting questions to a spirit, or having secret knowledge, or going to the dead for directions.12 For whosoever doeth these things is an abomination unto Jehovah:
5) Curses/Spells (placed against you)
(please click above to vote for this site)
JUNE is Domestic Violence Against Men Awareness Month